Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Position: Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Technician will perform preventive maintenance on all mechanical equipment.
- Ensure that mechanical equipment are maintained to the highest standard to ensure continuous operation,
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per schedule
- Resolve problems associated with the operation of heavy industrial equipment, mechanical conveying systems
- Shall be liable and responsible for strict adherence to all IMS standards and practices in the performance of assigned tasks
- Troubleshoot and resolve all anomalies in relation to mechanical equipment’s operation.
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawing
- Minimum MET III or HND with 3 years working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Knowledge in electro-Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to use handheld tools and lifting gears to perform various task
- Understanding of industrial lubrication concepts
- knowledge of Microsoft office suits.
- A team player with multicultural orientation.
- Ability to function in a Computerized Maintenance Management System work environment.
- A conscious understanding and appreciation of Environmental, Health and Safety practices.
- Knowledge of ISO based Integrated Management system is a plus
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
Application Deadline: 9th March 2021