Offered Salary 0
Customer Service Representative
- Answering about company’s services.
- Handling clients complaints, orders and transactions
- Build a sustainable relationship and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and asses customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedbacks
- Keep records of customer interactions process accounts and documents.
- Process all company’s payables and and receivables.
- Make regular contacts with clients to ensure effective payments.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Generate financial reports for review.
- Handle accounts inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Tracking incomes and company’s expenses.
- Compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics.
- Monitoring social media accounts, creating content and responding to messages
- Conducting research and analyzing questionnaires and rate report.
- Contributing ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Compiling and distributing financial information.
- Communicating directly with clients on company’s services
The Application deadline closed.