Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Lubricants Manager
Location: Greater Accra
ETROSOL Ghana Ltd, a reputable Oil Marketing Company (OMC) seeks to recruit a career-focused, energetic, self-motivated, experienced, results-oriented top-notch sales-driven person with engineering background to take up the role of LUBRICANTS MANAGER.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Status: Full time
The purpose of this role is to manage the lubricants business as a strategic business unit and making the PETROSOL lubricants market leaders and significant contributors to the company’s profitability. Thus, will be accountable for sales volume, revenue, profit and business relationships.
- Identify major corporate consumers of lubricants and sign them on as customers and consumers of PETROSOL lubricants.
- Manage the relationship by providing sound technical advice to B2B customers on efficient lubricants usage.
- Leverage existing structures and build capacity of existing staff to increase B2B lubricants sales.
- Prepare technical proposals and make presentations to potential B2B clients directly or at exhibitions or tradeshows on PETROSOL lubricants
- Monitor and ensure consistent supply of lubricants to clients
- Monitor and ensure prompt payment for lubricants supplied, per commercial terms.
- Leverage the brand strength and drive sales through our fuel stations.
- Support the retail sales team by training and equipping them with lubrication and forecourt lubes sales skills.
- Train and equip lube bay service technicians on lubrication and vehicles servicing skills.
- Assist in setting sales targets for each station and motivate retail staff to continually meet set targets.
- Set standards for the lube bays operations and monitor for compliance.
- Train and equip distributors and their staff with the requisite skills to sell the lubricants
- Manage distributors recruitment process and ensure that the right persons are recruited and also handle their onboarding.
- Develop a model or template for setting distributors sales targets for distributors
- Ensure distributors meet sales target and also pay promptly and accurately for products supplied to them.
- Support distributors with sales promotions and sales activation activities
- Motivate distributors to excel.
- Responsible for forecasting demand for the various products and providing projected lubricants requirements for prompt production and shipment.
- Must also ensure that the right forecast figures are provided to avoid over-stocking
- Responsible for quick processes of customers’ orders for approval
- Responsible for ensuring that orders are processed based on approved terms of trade.
- Will liaise with Supply Chain Department for the expeditious delivery of approved orders.
- Provide technical advice to management on new lubrication technologies as well as lubricants storage and distribution.
· Perform other relevant duties as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Qualification and Work Experience
- An Engineer with at least a first degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with considerable practical experience.
- A postgraduate qualification in marketing or professional qualification in sales, marketing and finance will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years successfully selling lubricants and at least 3 years in senior leadership roles.
- Proven success in leading and developing sales in a large geographic region and with successful market penetration outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge in lubrication or how lubricants work
- Practical knowledge of machinery and how it operates
- Has advanced skills in storage, distribution and handing of lubricants
- A respected player with street and market credibility and well established networks.
- Excellent multiple stakeholders and customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships.
- Experience in trade marketing or B2B marketing
- Must hold valid driver’s license
Other Personal Qualities, Attributes and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural salesperson with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Basic knowledge and practical understanding of financial data and information
- Proven ability to plan and execute
- Highly analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
- Proven strategic thinking and perspective
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Results-oriented and highly motivated.
- Energetic and field oriented
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Passion for customer service excellence
- Sound negotiation skills, with a sense of fairness.
- Must be safety conscious and have respect for the physical environment
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Age: Less than 40years
Remuneration/Benefits Package: Very attractive and competitive.
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in the above role, kindly submit your CV and application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22nd March, 2021