Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Key Accounts Manager
- Ensuring a holistic Strategic Account Management approach across entire vaccines portfolio in cross-functional alignment with support functions:
To position Sanofi Pasteur vaccines as top of the mind for payers in identified strategic account s Creating and implementing company sales strategy that supports the marketing, customer segmentation, vaccines product and business strategies of the company and meets the country assigned customer mix and financial growth
- Manage implementation of pricing and volume allocation strategies:
in conjunction with the detailing, finance, marketing and supply chain team and ensure alignment with customer segmentation, forecasting, and Vaccines related strategies Work with vaccines distributor sales representatives and sales managers to define and monitor sales, performance, and productivity.
- Assume ownership of sales contracts, customer service, sales and other key drivers of financial goals.
Champion an ethical sales culture that represents the company in accordance with its values and vision.
- Profile, Identify and segment key institutions within territory bearing in mind the following:
Sanofi Pasteur portfolio of vaccines
Identify, exploit and develop new business opportunities and maximise the result.
Leverage resources with Sanofi Pasteur to deliver the best results in designated accounts
Financial parameters of Sanofi Pasteur Vaccines (Price, Margin, COGS)
Location of institution
Entry, maintenance and business growth parameters within the institution
Maintain expenditure within acceptable limits.
Coordinate institutional PR meetings to drive sales
- Build action plan for business within territory
Identify key strategic questions bearing in mind the vaccines portfolio objectives
Formulated yearly plan that may be updated on a quarterly basis
Build the value basket offering and prepare plan of allocation according to account profile
- Support Distributors team to achieve its objectives
Jointly build a key account plan with the distributor sales team
Implement actions and ensure 2-way communication with support and detailing team at distributor levels
Reporting as a function of the key account plan on a weekly, monthly and as required basis including but not limited to Sanofi Pasteur vaccines and value adding service information
Information of key institutions and stakeholders within the institution
- Management of distributors.
Manage distributor product inventory to minimize stock out Train, develop, coach and manage the performance of distributors team members to meet operational needs of Sanofi Pasteur Ensure prompt supply of all order generated Broad coverage of all accounts within assigned distributor territory Work with distributor to ensure their target is achieved. Manage all distributor sales representative activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A Bachelors’ degree in a science related subject. A degree in Pharmacy will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Vaccines sales experience is an advantage
The following skills are essential:
- Computer literate
- Good written skills
- Good presentation skills
- Must have existing networks with the healthcare institutions’ within the Northern region
- Innovative, Entrepreneurial and Pragmatic
- Must have experience in negotiating and contracting agents.
- Must have experience in dealing with government, government institutions and large private organizations in the health care industry