Career Level Officer
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisors
Job Location: Tema – Freezone
Report To: Warehouse Manager
A reputable company in Tema is looking to hire the services of warehouse supervisors. Applicants should live in Tema, Kpone, Tema Newtown, Ashiaman and it environs.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum of diploma in Procurement and supply chain preferred or any other related field.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
E-mail resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 14th February 2022
NB: Kindly indicate the advertised position and your location at the subject line of your email. Eg: “ Supervisor – Tema “