Job ID 20780
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Review of Bank Transit accounts and coordinate with local & SSC team to clear all open items.
- Post all Cheques/transfers (remittances) made by Consumer and Aviation Customers, including ATI, Total Lubricants, and all other transfers made to the company through the various banks into SAP.
- Allocate or (match) payments against invoices paid for by customers in SAP.
- Weekly preparation and analysis Forex Exposure for Treasury Manager’s review.
- Assist Territory Managers with Customer Accounts analysis and reconciliation relating to payments and matching of the accounts.
- Assist the Treasury Manager in corresponding with Banks on matters relating to receivables.
- Input daily benchmark exchange rates into SAP.
- Prepare monthly Receivables reports.
- Ensure that cheques received are banked timely.
- Follow up on return cheques and represent upon customer’s advice.
- Prepare exchange rate file and circulate to appropriate stakeholders.
Context and environment
Treasury Officer’s (Consumer) job consists of managing consumer receipts (cheques payments, bank transfer) on daily basis in relation with marketing team. A good number of our clients prefer to make payments via bank transfers. TPGL receives huge amounts of Gh cedis & USD payments on a monthly Basis through bank transfers. These in total represent a significant amount of TPGL’s total cash inflow, it therefore demands close monitoring and accurate capturing.
- A member of a Professional Accounting Body, i.e (ICA Ghana)
- With at least 3 years Post Qualification experience.
- A holder of at least a first degree from a recognized University.
- Must be prepared to worked beyond normal hours
- Must be dedicated, reliable and inspire confidence
- Must be able to communicate effectively and at all level.