Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Job Title: Technology Business Development Manager
Company: ExcelHR Consult
Our client is a Software and Database Management Company, offering cutting-edge IT-based business solutions that meet the present and future needs of businesses within the sub-Saharan marketplace. They combine worldwide corps of systems and services experts with vastly reliable indigenous systems to deliver value- added products and services to our customers.
Our client provides creativity, innovation and delivers Return on Investment in technology through Employee Development, superior Customer Satisfaction and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Business Development Specialist for selling new cutting edge software solutions
- Develop and execute territory plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain pipeline coverage.
- Develop sales opportunities in assigned sales territories.
- Initiates contacts with and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle within target markets.
- Coordinate efforts and resources across marketing, sales, services, and channel resources to maximize results
- Minimum of a First Degree in Management Information Systems, Marketing or related field
- MBA in Management Information Systems, Marketing or related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience in similar role
- Certification in IT related courses is required
- Professional Certification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Solid negotiation skills
- Proven track record in positing and selling IT software solutions
- Ability to articulate and share insights with an international and executive audience to demonstrate the superior software solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to articulate relevant business outcomes made possible with client software solutions at the senior IT and C-suite executive level
- Customer-focused and responsive. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and known for developing strong relationships with clients and partners
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work both independently and in team environments
- Highly developed presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage change and negotiate to positive outcomes internally and in client situations
- New Business and business development experience in new and named accounts
- Innovative and creative – examples of making things happen, changing direction, finding the right solutions at the right time for the client
- Ability to present to various sized audiences with considerable gravitas
- Strength in forecasting, accuracy around this and timely management therei
Mode of Application
Click here to apply on our website: Click Here