Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Candidates must obtain a bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction and design.
- Proficient in the use of computer aided design (CAD) software.
- To be successful in this field, one must be creative, a fast thinker and good at problem solving.
- He/ she must have extensive knowledge in on troubleshooting and familiarity with a wide range of products.
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software.
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong math skills, basic computer skills and manual dexterity.
- Ability to think outside the box, work under pressure and handle problems independently or as part of a team.
- Dedicated to learning new concepts and strategies.
- Active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs.
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Test material and structural integrity.
- Research the environmental impacts of projects.
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans.
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions.
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non- technical stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Qualification: Minimum Degree
Location: Haatso, Accra Ghana.
Send CV`s to [email protected]
The Application deadline closed.