Job ID 20956
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Position: Showroom Attendant
Country/Regional Name: Ghana
Reporting to: Philomina Asibu
Grade: Officer Grade (Grade VI)
Your responsibilities will include:
Customer Service Provision & Sales
- Ensure all customers are received warmly and politely at all times
- Ensure all customers visiting the showroom receives in-depth product knowledge on all Crop Doctor and Micromec products
- Ensure daily sales targets for the showroom are met as well as product-wise sales forecast.
- Ensure all customer inquiries are addressed properly and documented daily.
- Provide after-sales support to customers thus follow-up calls, feedback collection, etc..
- Improve customer satisfaction with service delivery
Cash Receipt, Daily Sales, and Payment Reconciliation –
- Ensures daily sales and payment bookings into the showroom cash account.
- Issuing of sales invoices, and cash receipts to all customers and filing of all receipts and invoices.
- Ensuring daily posting and accounts clearing of all transactions (The cash customer account must be zero at times (ie. If data entry is 100% complete).
- Responsible for daily bank deposits of all payments and accounts reconciliation
Inventory Management & Reporting –
- Responsible for daily inventory reporting and reconciliation with SAP and filing of all transactions.
- Responsible for stocking, issuing of stocks, stock transferring, and documentation
- Ensure showroom premises are kept tidy and secured at all times.
- Submission of a detailed report of obsolete/Expired, near-expiry stock to the Senior Inventory accountant on a monthly basis
Who we are looking for:
- HND in any business-related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service/ marketing / Sales.
- Adequate knowledge of customer care and marketing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resilient and innovate
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to work
Application link: https://bit.ly/3T91mbX
Application ends in 16d 9h 59min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.