Job ID 20926
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
An exciting opportunity exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for a SHEQ Manager. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Manufacturing Manager and has the SHEQ team reporting into it. The job incumbent will be responsible to manage the total SHEQ function in the relevant plant in order to ensure full compliance with all local, BP and KO requirements related to quality, health, safety and the environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand Business Strategic Priorities and Business Processes
- Ensure Product and Package Quality meets legal, internal CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements
- Manage Integrated SHEQ systems for the whole operation
- Initiate and Facilitate Continuous Improvement for SHEQ and Sustainability
- Manage Cost plans and Costs
- Manage Human Resources
- Deliver Excellence in Customer Service
Skills, Experience & Education
• Advanced Computer Skills
• Administrative skills
• Strong Organisational Process / Systems Awareness & Integration
• Decisiveness and Risk Judgement
• Confidence and Courage
• Resilience and Energy
• Communication and Executive Presence
• Apply Organisational Understanding to drive a Quality Culture
• Develop Manufacturing Process understanding
• Develop an understanding of Supply Chain Way principals and practices
• Apply knowledge of Quality Management and Health and Safety systems aligned with ISO, NOSA and KORE principals.
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Science (BSc)
Completed the on-line Quality modules of KOSCMX (Supply Chain Management Excellence) program
• Added advantage: Master’s degree in Sciences (BSc) or Food sciences.
• At least 3 to 6 years working experience in a relevant SHEQ role in the food industry
• At least 3 years in a supervisory role
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.