Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A reputable Mining Company urgently needs suitable candidates to fill the position of SENIOR HR OFFICER (Talent Acquisition & Performance Management)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
To plan and implement MGBL’s talent acquisition as well as talent & performance management strategy.
· Research, analyze, and present data to support the development of strategies and initiatives such as Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance Management, and Succession Planning.
· Work closely with heads of department to build their peoples capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organizational objectives.
·Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
·Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
·Work with HR Superintendent to create job descriptions and vacancy notices.
·Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
· Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible.
· Assess candidates information( cv’s, references)
·Co-ordinates the required medicals and background checks for new hires employees.
·Plan, organize and facilitate onboarding sessions for new staff.
·Deal with the administrative aspects for employees separating from the company.
Skills and Requirements;
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or similar discipline.
• At least three (3) years relevant work experience in same or similar role and proven success in previous positions.
• Work experience in the Mining Industry is added advantage.
• Professional Certification in Human Resources is desirable.
• Familiarity with the application of the Labour Act of Ghana and all other employment laws and its corresponding LIs in the workplace.
• Demonstrable experience in Talent acquisition, talent and performance management, estate management and HRIS.
• Experience in managing HR projects such as implementation of performance management systems etc.
• In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques.
• Should have human Resource planning skills.
• Should be conversant with HR Software for managing recruitment and employee performance.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have a strong interpersonal, organizational and decision making skills.
• Excellent analytical, planning, social and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to lead change
• Must demonstrate positive safety behavior and leadership.
• Must have high regard for confidentiality, availability and integrity of information
Remuneration; Remuneration package is very attractive
Interest candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline is 10th October 2021
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.