Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Farmerline is a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
Senior Finance Officer (Corporate Services) shall be responsible for pricing projects, preparing project financial reports as well as following up on payments due from customers
- Assist in the determination of optimal pricing for all B2B services
- Assist Corporate Services teams in pricing
- Maintaining an up to date price listing of Corporate Services clients
- Record and maintain an adequate schedule of Corporate Services revenues in accordance with the revenue recognition policy
- Maintenance of contracts, invoices, receipts. This involves raising invoices, chasing payments, monitoring actual contract expenditures against approved contract budget – all contract/project expense requisition to come through this officer.
- Serve as the main contact for revenues and accounts receivables during an annual audit
- Preparation of quarterly financial reports for all Corporate Services projects
- Quarterly certification of revenues with Corporate services clients
- The main point of contact for external audit in areas of revenues and accounts receivables
- Responsible for the reconciliation of bank accounts
- Responsible for filing VAT, Withholding tax and corporate tax
- Receiving all requests for payments; ensure requests are valid and present for payment processing
- Responsible for Accra office petty cash and posting transactions into Xero accounting software
Qualifications And Requirement
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- ICA/ACCA/CIMA qualification is an added advantage
- High Computer literacy, which must include good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and google sheets
- Working experience in the Finance function of a multinational organisation, in a commercial environment.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience in statutory and management reporting.
- Experience in liaising with auditors
- Excellent communication ability, development, motivation, leadership, interpersonal skills
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: