Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Sales Representatives to support our Sales Manager in managing client accounts. You will be responsible for assisting on the planning and implementation of projects and campaigns that will meet the needs of our clients and provide them with quality service,
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sates and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems. Interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support.
- Information, and guidance.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business/Marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a sales representative
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Superb interpersonal skills. Including the ability quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Deadline: 1st November 2022