Offered Salary 0
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Research & Development Executive
Location: Tema, Freezones Enclave
Reports to: Head of Research & Development
Deadline: 7th April, 2023
Maintain the organization’s competitive position and profitability by delivering short and long-term projects that will include seeking approval for projects, development, or procurement of the systems through to full product development.
Responsibilities of the Research and Development Executive :
- Develop new products.
- Perform quality analysis of developed prototypes.
- Perform benchmark analysis of market samples.
- Identify new opportunities for existing products.
- Develop systems and methods to improve products.
- Ensure all statutory compliance.
- Develop product formulations.
- Develop and refine specifications for new and/or existing products.
- Perform stability study of prototypes and initial commercial batches under normal & accelerated conditions.
- Perform scale up of experimental & pilot batches to commercial manufacturing order. Work on trouble shooting.
- Deliver new products on schedule and within specification through working with leadership team members and production teams to improve time to market by reducing product development life cycle and improving the product development process
- Complete accurate costing of ingredients for the products developed.
- Work along-side multiple departments with all aspects of product roll-out including marketing, creative, training and materials.
- Oversee the review of document changes for Research and Development impact.
- Spearhead ISO and CGMP incorporation in the department.
- Ensure proper record keeping for Data generated for Product Registration for submission to Government Regulatory Agencies.
Ö Managerial Competence
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, control & monitor.
- Posse critical thinking skills.
Ö Technical Competence
- Ability to conduct risk assessment.
- Ability to identify safety bottlenecks and offer solutions.
- Knowledge of potential hazardous materials.
- Knowledge of EPA, ISO & CGMP requirements.
Ö Personal Competence
- Team player.
- Strong adaptability and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in a similar position preferably in a home care formulation, laundry bars and detergents.
- A minimum of bachelors’ degree in Chemical engineering, pharmacy, Chemistry or any related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications preferably in Excel.
- Candidate must live around Tema and it surrounding areas.
How to Apply as a Research and Development Executive:
All interested applicants should forward their CV’s to [email protected] for consideration. All CV’s sent should reference Jobcard number. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.