Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Regional Service Manager
location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer satisfaction advancement through daily management of service operations, including field visits to maximise productivity and capabilities.
- Lead the building of channel partner enablement rigor and process, by ensuring policy roll-outs are successful and maintained. Team management will be required.
- Manage key regional strategic initiatives and regional programs, with KPI deliverables adherence.
- Use continuous Lean, Six Sigma Principles and problem-solving process to bridge the gap between company and end users, with zero tolerance on compliance deviations.
- Work with Regional Business Managers and external distribution partners to identify key service products required by customers to encourage growth.
- Work with Finance, Channel Partner Excellence and Program Governance teams to improve data & reporting.
- Strict adherence to the Danaher integrity and compliance policy.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related work experience or Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience.
- Extensive B2B and B2C experience managing leading technology or healthcare channel partners and key customer accounts.
- Go-To-Market experience in transitions and deployment for sales or service.
- Ability to develop relationships, while demonstrating humility and geopolitical awareness.
- Project Management and/or commercial experience will be advantageous.
- Regularly using audit tools & processes to trigger improvements and to sustain.
- Experience working with and presenting to Government and NGO’s will be valuable.
- Involvement with customer facing or service organizations preferred as a manager.
- Strong culture of integrity and compliance will be critically important.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent English communicator via remote audio, video, written and in-person.
- Second language mandatory requirement spoken, written French
- Global perspective with experience in a strong international environment
- Experience with Salesforce or SAP. In-depth experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Valid Passport
- Infrequent travel into EU Schengen region (France) and USA (California) will be expected