Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
DIRECT REPORT: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a broad variety of administrative duties for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Manage the CEO’s diary, arrange appointments, and assist senior managers with daily office needs
- Manage site administration processes, construction procurement and accounting processes.
- Answer calls, manage database and correspondence, prepare proposals, and collate comprehensive reports.
- Design and implement new administrative systems and procedures.
- Organize in-person service meetings (prepare agendas and take minutes).
- keeping an inventory of company tools and materials, and following up with customers and vendors
- Ensure confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Update office policies, book travel arrangements, and serve as the first point of contact for all client enquiries.
- Keep stock of office supplies and make purchases when necessary.
- Manage calendars, run errands, and prioritize workloads to ensure smooth and efficient running of office activities.
- Visit project sites occasionally to check work progress
- Perform any other task as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
Skills and Work Experience
- Demonstrates strong computer literacy (Proficient in Microsoft office suite)
- Possess basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain calm, polite, and tactful demeanor in stressful situations
- Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate ability to be discreet and exhibit professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline or related field
- A minimum of three years; experience in a related role will be preferred.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send CVs to [email protected] by 15/10/2022.