Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Country Manager
Location: Tema, Ghana
Company: Maersk Ghana
We are currently looking to hire a Personal Assistant to join our team in Ghana.
Based in Tema, this position reports directly to the Country Manager and offers the successful candidate intensive exposure to all facets of the Country Management, both commercial and organizational.
In our environment, there is boundless learning opportunity and the position provides an excellent cornerstone for a dynamic start to your career. If you are a highly driven, motivated, an effective communicator and have a great ability to handle pressure, tight deadlines and confidential information, then please apply now!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.
You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
Moreover, you will expand your business network and enrich your market and product knowledge while contributing to the continuous success of Maersk.
• Act as first point of contact dealing with correspondences and phone calls
• Engage with stakeholders and authorities on behalf of the office of the Managing Director.
• Assist with projects assigned by the Country Manager.
• Coordinate and facilitate Country communications.
• Provide the Country Manager with required information, summary, reports and analysis independently or by coordinating with other members of the Leadership Team.
• Managing diaries, organizing meetings and appointments
• Following up with assigned departments to manage Hotel bookings, arranging travels, transport and accommodation for the Country Manager and Leaders.
• Taking notes and planning business meetings
• Coordinate visits of VIP’s to the Country
• Utilization of communications portfolio as a tool in change management initiatives.
• Develop and execute internal communications plan.
• Responsible for all formal communications channels including intranet site, Yammer, Town Halls, amongst others in close coordination with Country Manager and leadership team.
• Lead Employee Recognition Program in collaboration with Country Leadership Team
Support to Leadership
• Close coordination with different functions and active participation in Country activities and projects as relevant
• Improve general office health in conjunction with the Administration Team
• Key focus on coordinating management initiatives · Coordination and participation in various Leadership meetings, various workshops, etc.
• Constant follow up on Leadership action items, ensure tasks are completed or extended before the deadline
• Co-facilitate and coordinate the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) agenda with the HR Function.
• Any other duties as may be assigned
Are you the one?
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Show keen interest in knowing the business and understanding our customers
- Project management experience with emphasis on stakeholder management
- Good attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a group
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and keep several projects going at once
- Ability to manage large, complicated and demanding projects under tight deadline
- Strong inter-personal and cross-cultural skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click here to Apply: Click Here