Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Accra
Employment Type: Fixed Term (Renewable)
Report To: Group Chairman
The position is to provide efficient, professional and confidential Personal Assistant support to the Group Chairman using range of management skills, administrative skills and organizational skills.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities.
- Coordinate the Group Chairman’s daily business by regularly reviewing diary, meeting and travel demands and identify possible issues which may impact on the activities of the office of the Group Chairman.
- Analyse enquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders, determine and take appropriate action on behalf of the Group Chairman, including the redirection of enquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Protect the professional integrity of the Group Chairman by keeping information confidential.
- Communicate and liaise with Senior Executives from public and private organizations on a wide range of issues and maintain effective working relations.
- Manage the flow of incoming/outgoing correspondence for the office of the Group Chairman.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval system.
- Continually review duties and operations to ensure optimal efficiency in the personal assistant role.
Required Skills or Experience
- Demonstrate experience in providing high level executive support in a professional and confidential manner, including the ability to establish work prior and meet predetermined deadlines and commitments.
- Must have High level communication skills with experience in liasing with internal and external stakeholders and Management, couple with the ability to exercise initiative.
- Effective utilization of computer applications to accomplish tasks, with high level computing skills in Microsoft outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven skills in organizing and maintaining relevant documentation for meeting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timelines using a pro-active attitude.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in providing support at an Executive level
- Must have a BSc in Administration or BA in social sciences/Humanities. A Master’s qualification in the area of Business Administration, social sciences/Humanities will be an added advantage.
- Trusted and credible.
- Male preferred and must be energetic.
- Professional and Competent.
How To Apply
E-mail resume and cover letter to:
Deadline: 31st January 2022
NB: Kindly indicate the advertised position at the subject line of your email.