Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Assists in the day-to-day administration of the Network Back office
- Assists Network Controls Manager in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools.
- Assist the Network Controls Manager in the performance of his/her duties.
- Follow up and update Wetstock Management report monthly.
- Highlight high risk stations and follow up on TMs action Plans and corrective measures.
- Assist in the implementation of Company Policies on the Network.
- Assists in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools. Eg. Combined Report, Forecasted P n L and Rent Calculation etc
- Follow-up on Reports submission from the Territory Managers
- Assist in the management of the Network Database to produce and circulate analysed Reports to Area Managers, Territory Managers and Marketing Department for decision making.
- Assists in the compilation and analysis of competitor activity, pricing of petroleum products.
- Assist in tracking the performance of new products introduced on the Network.
- Assist to update the Network Database with changes as and when necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Network Controls Manager.
- Assist in the organization of Dealer Convention.
- A Liason between the Network Back Office and Area offices in terms of Reporting from the field