Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Marketing Manager – Culinary
Marketing Manager- Culinary – CWA Head Office
Location: Ghana (Airport)
Company: Nestlé CWAR Head Office
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Master’s Degree in Marketing
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 8 years’ experience in marketing and 3 in sales ideally from an FMCG.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Marketing Manager – Culinary – CWA HEAD OFFICE who will Develops effective marketing strategies (e.g., Promotions, Communications, Innovation & Renovation projects) based on consumer/shopper understanding and opportunities which will ensure that the various brands in the portfolio win with consumers across the CWAR region. Ensure that the invested resources bring the expected return on investment with a flawless execution.
A day in the life of…
- Consolidates consumer and shopper insights and leverages them to draft or adapt the category, brand, and I&R strategy effectively.
- Develops the category and brand strategy (including pricing) as part of the ICP, ensuring alignment with the Category Managers then track execution
- Drive the development of ATL and BTL communication (from global development to local adaptation when required).
- Ensures best practice and cross fertilization of ATL and BTL initiatives and projects across the region
- Works in partnership with Digital and Events agencies on projects and to implement activities that enhance brand image
- Responsible to develop CWAR I&R pipeline and ensure relevance to the consumer needs in the different geographies as well as effective contribution to the business major KPIS.
- Responsible for the efficient, effective, flawless End-to-End management of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects in line with category/brand strategies. Ensure a cross functional team and multidisciplinary team is orchestrated to achieve project KSC and deliver against the business case. Promote the I2L Mindset.
- While performing all tasks, adheres to the WHO Code Management System which remains the cornerstone of our infant nutrition marketing policy, and is at the heart of the Maternal & Infant Nutrition business strategy
What will make you successful
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in marketing and 3 in sales ideally from an FMCG.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing
- Experience in leading and managing cross functional teams
- Must have good written & communication skills in French & English
- Result focused
- Experience with managing external stakeholders (e.g agencies) with good networking capabilities and multidisciplinary teamwork
- Great Leadership skills (ability to lead, coach and develop people)
- Ability to manage conflict and drive resolution
- Good understanding of shoppers & consumers
- Great records in developing new segments
- Experience in multinational environment with a good understanding of the francophone & anglophone regions