Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Maintainance Supervisor
Company: Reliance Personnel Services
Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Responsible for the management of the Company’s facilities and the provision of administrative service.
- Minimum of 1st degree in a related field
- GhIS membership of other professional qualification is an advantage
- Develop and update the company’s assets register and ensure the appropriate insurance it maintained on all company assets.
- Direct and control the maintenance of office equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate all contracted general services i.e. courier services, security and transport, cleaning, office equipment maintenance etc.
- Manage all vendor relations relating to the management of the Company’s facilities.
- Supervise and manage transport services and ensure the effective management and maintenance of the Company’s fleet of vehicles.
- Supervise all procurement activities of the Company
- Handle the acquisition, distribution and storage of equipment and supplies.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation and review of contracts relating to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products or services.
- Monitor the day to day affairs of the Company stores and ensure that proper records are kept and stock properly managed.
- Liaise with user departments to ensure that their procurement requirements are met as much as practicable.
- Manage all Company facilities to ensure approved standards are met and maintained at all times.
- Conduct routine inspection and ensure that facilities are in good condition and functional.
- Liaise with the facility management company for the provision of security and cleaning services.
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained on all Company premises.
- Supervise contractors and artisans to ensure that contracts and repairs are executed within budget and timelines at the right quality.
- Provide budgetary input with regards to facilities management and logistics.
- Supervise the management of the front desk.
- Ensure customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a Management role is desirable;
Required Functional Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Team Player
How to Apply: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com