Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Manage the calendar of the Cluster Coordinator
- Organize conferences, workshops, trainings for the cluster including provision of logistics, preparation of the agenda,
documents, and presentations, as well as writing of minutes.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight booking as well as reimbursables for all travel related expenses. Etc, for the Cluster Coordinator.
- Prepare the documentation for contracts, services and/or purchases.
- Participate in the planning, execution and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other events held within the
framework of the project.
- Organize and update archives and documentation in compliance of GIZ knowledge management, manage, check and update the inventory of project office.
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of the Cluster Coordinator
University degree in BA/BSc administration, social science or similar area
Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of relevant professional experience.
Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications
(e.g. MS office) good organisational Strong organizational and writing skills.
Experience in office management and administrative tasks
Good interpersonal, management and communication skills
Strong command of English language (both written and oral) is required; knowledge of German language is an asset.
Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Rendering result orientated performance
Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed
– corresponding measures are agreed with management
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to [email protected]
under the Job Code 2022/NIED/10/06. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race,
and religion are encouraged to apply.