Job Vacancy: IT Technician
Company: Premier Betting Ghana
location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Priemier Betting Ghana is seeking to employ an IT Technician.
- Electronics- repairing of parts and changing of component
- OS Installations
- Hardware and software issues
- Diagnosing computers
- Internet Problem solving
- Supporting network printer.
- Supporting PC, tablets and office directories
- Upgrade systems to enable compatible software.
- Install and upgrade antivirus software.
- IP addressing etc.
- A minimum of a Diploma
- Applicant should be fluent in English Language, able to express oneself and able to read and write.
- Applicant must have the ability to work well with others.
- Must have knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
- Must have analytical thinking skills.
- Must have knowledge of engineering science and technology.
- Must be able to thoroughly and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Applicant must be able to work independently.
- Applicant must be self-motivated and encouraged and must be ready to learn.
- Applicant will be on four months’ probation.
- Applicant will be train on the job.
What We Can Offer
Salary: GHS 750-1000
All interested applicant should attach their application letter, CV, School certificates, Tin number or Ecowas Card when applying.
HOW TO APPLY