Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: East Legon
A reputable company is looking for an IT Officer immediately, the IT officers will be mainly
responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, and internet and
ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to i.t matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre.
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resumes/CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply