In accordance with the labor law requirements and HR Practices, you will oversee: policy creation and implementation, position management, talent recruitment selection,training management andother related aspects to improve the efficiency of theHuman Resource Department.
JOB DUTI ES:
1.Improve the recruitment process andoperation methods of each step by overseeing theinterview and selection process.
2. Ana lyze the effectiveness of the recruitmentprocess and its associated result.
3. Stay up to date with,current recruitingprocedures (e.g.,jo b application and onboardingprocesses)
4. Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
5. Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g., time–to–hireand cost–per-hire)
6. Implement new sourcing methods (e.g.,socialrecruiting and Boolean searches)
7. Review recruitment software and suggest thebest option for company needs
8. Research and choose job advertising options
9. Advise hiring managers oninterview ing techniques10.Recommend ways to improveour employer brand
11. Coordinate with department managers to forecastfuture hiring needs
12. Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and informrecruiters and managers about changes in regulations
13.Build the company’s professional network throughrelationships with HR professionals, colleges and otherpartners
1. Education: Minimum of a Master’s Degree
2. Major: Human Resource Management
3. Professional Qualification: Professional Certification inthe advertised field
will be an added advantage.
4. Years of work experience: 4 years proven workexperience working as a Recruiting Manager.
5. Professional Knowledge:Practical Experience inapplicant tracking systems and HR data base.
6. Professional Skills: Good at general office skillsincluding Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
7. Key Abilities: Excellent in negotiation, presentation andanalytical ability. Coordinating the activities of therecruitment team.
8. Key Personality: Honest and upright,rational andrigorous.
JOB LOCATION: WEIJA
CVs should be sent to email@example.com