Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
VACANCY FOR AN HR OFFICER
The HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance. The HR officer will handle attendance of employees as well.
- Receives, verities, and processes incoming attendance data.
- Collect monthly and daily attendance data of all departments (factories) and integrate them
- Prepares and maintains a variety of lists, records, and reports regarding attendance
- Ensures accuracy of attendance records.
- Recruiting new staff
- Manage casual workers salary and attendance.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Responsible for the maintenance of attendance system and abnormal handling of clocking operation
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Managing pensions and benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or similar field.
- At least 1year experience in Human Resource Management
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Send Cvs to: [email protected]
Use “HR OFFICER” as subject of mail.