Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Industry Graphics Designing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Role: Graphic Designer
Start Date: Asap
• Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
• Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
• Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a
• Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
• Present design concepts to clients or art directors
• Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Skills and Competencies
• Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what they want.
• Time management skills: You’ll often find that you’re juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
• Teamwork skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
• Technical skills: A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical. Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
• two to Five years of experience in graphic design
How to Apply
Please send a word document CV to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in your email subject headin