Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Global Quality Assurance – Process & Documentation
Location: Accra Ghana
WHAT YOU’LL DO
By joining us, you will therefore be contributing to our mission of ensuring that every human on Earth has instant access to vital medical supplies. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing content and revising SOPs, policies, manuals, protocol, contracts, work instructions, checklist, templates, forms, etc.
- Working closely with Zipline Academy (.i.e. Training team) to ensure all SOPs are accurately and effectively represented in our training & certification strategy.
- Defining the terminology used in documentation so they are clearly understood by all audiences that read and/or use them.
- Leading all staff or peer review processes to improve the quality of documentation.
- Working closely with team members or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop and improve processes for new and existing Distribution Centers (DCs).
- Working with a software team to develop SOP-related automations.
- Develop processes for new use cases in new countries.
- Spearheading opportunities that will improve product quality outcomes.
- Developing and maintaining an effective documentation management system such that documents are easily organized, accessed, distributed, archived, etc.
- Managing all aspects of the documentation approval process.
- Ensuring excellent management of records (.e.g. Training compliance records, etc).
- Promoting Good Documentation Practices within Zipline.
- Assisting the Healthcare Quality Team is any capacity as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelors in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, etc., Engineering (Chemical, Biochemical, Biological, Process Engineering, etc), Biotechnology, or Health Care. Master’s level education is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years direct experience in a Quality Assurance role in the Manufacturing/ Regulatory/ food industry
- Experience in GDP, GMP, or ISO environments.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Must have excellent technical writing and review skills with experience in SOPs development,etc.
- Must have experience with Document Management Systems
- Must be a process-oriented thinker
- Must be conscientious
- Must be a highly motivated quality culture pillar
- really passionate about quality and have a perspective on why it matters. (someone who wants to aspire to do more)
- Must have adaptability and quick learning skills
- Must be passionate about building / have grit & can’t be easily frustrated.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to Apply: Click Here