Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, one must be able to wear multiple hats. The nature of this business falls directly in the sports and recreational industry. The general manager should be a thoughtful leader, creative and confident decision-maker, helping the people be productive, while ensuring profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, the key will be to create a friendly and uniting environment for the staff members to work together to achieve every goal and target set. This is not just a business, this is the dream team.
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Training low-level managers and staff
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections
- Improving revenue
- Hiring employees
- Evaluating performance and productivity
- Analyzing accounting and financial data
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Generating reports and giving presentations
- Adventure sports fanatic
- Good knowledge of different business functions
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive nature.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply