Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Front Office Receptionist
Reports directly to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Head Office, Amasaman
Hours of Work: 0800hrs – 1700 hrs(Monday to Friday)
As a staff, your days and hours of work may be extended/varied as work exigencies may demand.
This role includes welcoming visitors, answering, and directing phone calls, keeping detailed and accurate records of incoming requests, and distributing incoming and Outgoing mail. The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all clients. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a well-established understanding of administrative procedures and the ability to multitask
Nature and Scope of Work:
Area of Activity (duties and responsibilities)
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors h
- Serve visitors by directing them appropriately. Notify company personnel of the visitor’s arrival
- Maintain the reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming and outgoing ma
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Job Holder Entry Requirements Education & Related Experience:
Key Skills and Behaviours – Special Training or Competence:
- Good communication skills- oral and written
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Working
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested persons should send their CVs to: [email protected]
NB: Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 25, Oct 2022