Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GIZ Ghana Country Office is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team.
This role includes welcoming visitors, answering, and directing phone calls, keeping detailed and accurate records of incoming requests, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all clients.
This person has excellent communication and customer service skills.
He/she has a well-established understanding of administrative procedures and the ability to multitask.
Scope of the Role
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors have.
- Serve visitors by directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of the visitor’s arrival.
- Maintain the reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Certificate/diploma in administration or similar qualification Professional experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., MS Office)
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
Interested and suitable internal applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
quoting the Job Code 2022/CO/12/10 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us One week after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 19 October 2022
GIZ is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply