Job Position: Fluid Supervisor
Company: Eni Ghana
At Eni, we are looking for a Fluid Supervisor within Eni Ghana. You will be responsible for our activities in Ghana to develop drilling & completion fluids and cement programs, optimizing the investments and applying the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection.
As a member of Eni Ghana you will be responsible for:
- Defining and planning drilling and completion fluids, as well as cement slurries in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Preparing mud, cement and completion fluids programs including all information as specified in Company procedure.
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown for chemicals and related services of wells to be drilled or worked over.
- Well operations follow-up on daily basis, and recommend changes in drilling / completion fluids aimed to optimise efficiency of operations
- Ensuring drilling & completion fluids, as well as cement slurries are mixed and maintained as per programme and good oilfield practice
- Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur.
- Managing waste disposal in order to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations.
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Providing technical advise on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products
- Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Drilling Activities: Horizontal Drlg, Dril.Fluids&Cement&Cem.Op.Design/Operat., Well drilling experience
- Completion Activities: Gravel Pack
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Wellbore Stability/Sand Production/Prediction&Control
- High Profile Compl. -WO-Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid), Well Stimulation (Frac), Stimul./Compl./Gravel Pack/Fract. Jobs
- Fluids Design&Eng.
- Engineering degree, diploma or any other higher education certificate.
- Fluent knowledge of English. Knowledge of local language desirable.
- Valid BOSIET and Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 or willing to obtain prior mobilisation).
- Extensive experience of Oil & Gas Industry.
- Extensive experience of Drilling & Completions.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply: Click Here