Offered Salary 0
Career Level Supervisor
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The filling station supervisor is the custodian of stocks, assets and all cash from the station. Meeting sales targets, and compliance with regulations; maintaining sound security practices at the station.
- Collaborate with the Area Manager to hire, recruit and train filling station staff.
- Assign, schedule and monitor tasks of filling station staff.
- Maintain healthy customer relationships at all times at the filling station.
- Develop and manage strategies for increasing patronage at the filling station.
- Advice management on events to improve quality service.
- Prepare and report daily station activities to management.
- Ensure that all statutory, industry and company regulations are strictly complied with.
- Maintain inventory controls of stocks and materials.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Receive daily sales, records and keep documentation of sales and droppings from pump attendants and deposit all sales into the company’s bank account.
- Manage petty cash and all cash funds at the filling station.
- Run appropriate tests with prior approval from management to ensure smooth operations at the station.
- Report technical faults promptly to management through the area manager.
Please Note: Applicants must have guarantors (2), who will be held liable for any loss caused by employee. Guarantors must be gainfully employed and have the capability to guarantee losses incurred by the applicant.
- Must be 30 years and above
- Minimum Qualification: HND/ Diploma in any discipline.
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Computer Literate
Location: Accra, Western, Northern and Ashanti regions
- Accommodation close to the station.
- Company bears the cost of utility bills.
- The company pays 1st and 2nd tier SSNIT contribution
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected], using the specific position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Please call 030-707-2164 / 059-396-4719 for help.