Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Estimation Engineer
location: Spintex Road, Accra
Company: Automation Ghana
We are a world class engineering firm with innovative products, solutions and services that address Africa’s unique challenges.
We are a looking for Estimation Engineer to join our sales team.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scrutinising requests, preparing, and sending quotations, proposals and offers.
- Evaluating requests, drawings & schedules
- Floating enquiries to suppliers / manufacturers
- Comparison studies based on quotations with competitors.
- Negotiating with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of products.
- Based on clients’ budget constraints for any specific project, offering value engineering services.
- Maintaining ISO documentation, record keeping, suppliers/manufacturers data and quotation records.
- Delegating for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities for quotations as applicable.
- Pricing for electrical /automation systems
- Making pre-qualification documents, using both standard as well as project specific questionnaires
- Upholding the Quality Management System (QMS) and work in conformance with the roles as specified in
the Departmental Manual
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, a professional certificate will be an added
- Relevant experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Teamwork and relationship management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Resilient and tenacious
Interested persons should please send their CVs or Resumes to email@example.com .
Deadline for receiving applications is 30th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.