Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Mirron is a cutting-edge service created to lead African beauty trends and make African fashion a global stunner. We support every modern woman to be beautiful, confident and enjoy life, especially for African. We provide beauty tips for glowing skin, hairstyles, makeup ideas and much more for you.
Mirron connects hair salons/hairstylists and customers using digital technology via Android and iOS app to assist a better deal in terms of customer attraction, word-of-mouth review and price comparison. With 5,000+ stylists and 3,000+ users registered in the app so far in Ghana and Nigeria, we are well on relaunch with “Booking function” in April 2021 with a focus on capital cities such as Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Lagos and Abuja.
About the role
The Marketing Executive is responsible for planning/executing digital and physical marketing activities firstly in Ghana to ensure that Mirron is a strong organization with a programmatic vision and results that align with Mirron’s mission and strategic plan. You will have significant internal and external facing responsibilities ranging from providing assistance to the country and digital programs to driving improvements in Mirron’s presence by executing marketing activities with mainly the regional team and occasionally HQ(Japan). The Marketing Executive will work closely with regional support teams and Japanese Project leaders to chart the region’s future growth and strategic response to an ever-increasing demand for Mirron services.
- Content planning, posting, and account management for existing social media account (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Drive/execute regional marketing practices and communication with the regional team and the Japanese management team
- Arranging a customer support centre to reply the queries by clients and to approach potential clients with clear service guidance
- Execute all necessary task & action on your own or with your team to achieve targeted KPIs
Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing Executive has to achieve their quarterly KPIs for each marketing activities with team;
- Specific number set by each social media account (e.g. the number of posts, targeted followers etc.)
Team and Reporting Structure
- Working closely with regional team in Ghana
- Reporting to the board members in Japan
- Accra office in Ghana and remote
- Full-time Job
- Proven social media management skill
- Experience of 3+ years in a marketing agency/department or tech-startup
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proposal writing and budgeting skills
- Ability to use online business communication tools such as Slack, Google Drive, Zoom etc.
- Social media enthusiasts
- Sincere and earnest.
- Proficiency in the beauty industry (hair care, cosmetic etc.)
- Women entrepreneur