Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Digital Marketing Assistant is the key person who will assist the Digital Marketing Manager
to steer Arkesel to achieve its digital marketing goals. He/she must possess hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing our digital marketing channels & social media presence.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by researching various topics assigned by Digital Marketing Manager
- Knowledge of the use of CRMs.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Create innovative and eye-catching content to attract an audience
- Keep up-to-date with trends in social media
- Must be graduating this year (2022)
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Experience in paid advertising and blog writing. Knowledge of different digital marketing channels Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field.
HOW TO APPLY
Send Your CV And Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org