Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Our client, an international trade company is looking to hire a proactive Customer Service Supervisor to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for docking with customers, collecting and assisting with customer complaints, maintaining good customer relationship with customers and planning to carry out market research. He/She will also provide suggestions to the management, submitting daily and weekly reports, managing customer service team, clearing unsold inventory, following up customer payment control, accepting and reviewing documents, and taking delivery of products, etc.
• Plan and conduct marketing research and advise on marketing trend, opportunities and developments in the industry
• Support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally. Customer complaint
• Collect all complaints from customers and officers on various issues and at times help management to solve these pressing ones.
• Develop and maintain an effective customer relations and database. Payment related
• Follow customers payment and control bounced cheque Report
• Preparation of periodic sales and marketing report for every week.
• Check CSO’s daily report
• Manage the customer service team and clear promotion targets on time.
• Follow and supervise order issuing process, train new CSOs and Mos
• Check the display situation of showroom from time to time and feedback to the Marketing Department for improvement together.
• Complete the tasks assigned by leaders with quality and quantity guaranteed. Others
• Other work tasks arranged by the leader. KEY QUALITY
Ability: Strong communication skills, good at organizing language, resolving conflicts with customers and solving practical problems.
Personality: Rigorous, steady, patient, adhere to the principle, good at confidentiality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and sales or a related field preferred.
• 5 years working experience in sales management and more than 3 years’ experience in
customer services management positions.
• Must be familiar with Ghana building Materials and market distribution
• Ability to communicate and coordinate
• Must have knowledge of local taxation
• Must have basic understanding of warehousing
• Must possess leadership skills
• Must possess an outstanding skill in office software
• Superior in market analysis
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send CVS to email@example.com