Career Level Manager
Job Title: Contract Administrator (12 months FTC)
location: Accra, Ghana
Company: Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Accountabilities and responsibilities of a Contract Administrator
- Conduct daily customer service support via inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins and external/internal post from students and members
- To provide a high level of support for student acquisition in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins open days and outbound campaigns
- To provide a high level of support for exam entry in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins open days and outbound campaigns
- To provide a high level of support in handling member conversion in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins, outbound campaigns and via face to face assessment
- Anticipating problems and needs of the customers by providing relevant product related knowledge
- Respond promptly to customer complaints, telephonically, via e-mail or in person
- Provide members & students with product and service information.
- To provide a high level of support for carrying out outbound campaigns ( Prospects, Examination Encouragement, Pre Lapsing, Lapsing Recovery and Timed off)
- Update CRM with service requests for all customer interactions.
- Ensure all enquiries from potential students are loaded into CRM as a prospective student.
- Support internal customers as required
Desired Skills and Experience of a contract Administrator
Key skills and abilities
- High energy and positive attitude
- Presentation skills
- Computer literate ( Word, Excel, internet, emails)
- Responsible, dedicated and reliable worker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels
- A good telephone voice and etiquette
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player
- English , spoken and written
- Enjoy working with people
- Good listening and communication skills
Qualifications and experience of a contract Administrator
- Customer Services
- Administration skills
- CRM/ Call Centre
- HND or Degree in Marketing
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply