Job type: Permanent
Gross Monthly Salary: GHS 1800 – 2000
Closing date: 28th May, 2021
Our client is a reputable shipping and logistics company based in Tema, Ghana with branches in West Africa and the Middle East.
The purpose of this role is to help manage and lead logistics business operations to achieve projected targets/revenue through the formulation and implementation of market – focused strategies in line with the company’s overall business strategy.
The candidate must:
1. Have knowledge of shipping and logistics sector in Ghana.
2. Have good working knowledge of ICUMS.
3. Possess basic computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Have good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Be able to develop proposals and confident to make presentations to prospective clients.
6. Be prepared to work under pressure and outside normal working hours.
1. HND/BSc in Logistics / supply chain management / Ports and Shipping Administration
2. At least 1 year working experience
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CVs, cover letters to email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.