Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title : Business Development Officer (2)
Company: Old Mutual South Africa
The Business Development Officer is a member of the Corporate Distribution Team reporting to the Head of Corporate Distribution and has a responsibility to grow the Annuity portfolio of the Company. The incumbent will ensure sales of the Annuity product using various effective channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and engage prospective clients to sell corporate/group insurance solutions via direct engagements, referrals, and other effective means.
- Close and onboard new clients to grow Annuity product portfolio.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects, identify their needs and customize solutions that meet the needs of the identified prospects.
- Identify and build relationships with various distribution partners to generate premium income.
- Identify and sign on new distribution partners.
- Keenly observe market trends on Annuity for recommendations.
- Identify and establish new channels of distribution to increase premium growth.
- Drive customer service excellence amongst clients and partners to always ensure great customer experience.
- Deliver on Annuity budget requirements.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales activity report to outline deals closed and pipeline businesses being pursued.
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should click on the link to Apply: Click Here