Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Business Development Executive
Company: People and Partners Group
We are looking for a qualified Female Business Development Executive who is ready to join an organization in the renewable energy space that is making a meaningful difference in Africa. The successful candidates will have a strong interpersonal skill and pose the ability to manage the sales cycle to closure. The ideal candidate will have a background in PV sales or related and be motivated to excel as a top performer. This is a technical sales role and will come with the necessary training required to succeed. A great attitude and willingness to learn is of utmost importance for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Business Development Manager to continuously refine the business value proposition, sales and marketing strategy.
- Build, maintain and develop good relationships with customers through assessment of customers’ needs, accompanied by suggestions on suitable products and solutions.
- Develop opportunities by researching and identifying potential prospects; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations on product offering.
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to meet order intake and sales targets.
- Negotiate contracts with customers professionally and follow through on projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Prepare quotes and bidding proposals and ensure its accuracy.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, maintain successful business relationships with channel partners and customers, and resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Identity, meet, and present to clients ranging from facility managers to ” C-Level “executives
- Attend trade shows, trade partner conferences, congresses and forums.
What we value:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in technical sales
- Good understanding and knowledge of energy retailer channel
- Females with knowledge of relevant sales methodology and negotiation techniques are highly encouraged to apply.
- Successful track record of selling products where the market is nascent will be an advantage
- Gravitas necessary to build strategic relationships at senior level in large organisations such as energy retailers, grid operators and technology companies
- Highly self-motivated, tenacious and confident, with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced and at times fast-changing environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to Apply: Clicky Here