Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Business Development Executive
location: Accra, Circle
Company: Anais Consult
Our client, a startup within the courier services industry seeks to hire a productive Business Development Executive to join their team.
Job Brief: The Business Development Executive will be responsible for overseeing the process of business development within the company to promote its longevity.
Duties include working closely with other company executives and management teams, meeting with potential business partners and maintaining existing client relationships and monitoring market trends to come up with new business ventures.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with Senior Team members to identify and manage company risk that might prevent growth.
- Identify and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in management and sales side of running a business
- Advance presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Advance decision making and problem solving skills
- BSc in Marketing/Bsc in Administration
- Experience: 2 -3 years in a relevant position
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via email@example.com latest by 25th April, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be