Job ID 24130
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Supervisor
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Audit supervisor responsibilities includes the supervision of the lower audit staff-members. He/She is responsible for directing them to complete audit projects successfully on the given deadline and ensure their compliance. He/She reviews the audit work and finalizes the report.
- Supervise and guide the professional audit staff-members regarding the audit procedures
- Constantly evaluate and monitor the audit procedures and make them compliant with the standards outlined
- Review the reports by evaluating the financial and operational records
- Make recommendations for improving the operational procedures, streamlining of the auditing project by decreasing the turnaround time
- To develop and modify the plans as per the priority of the work assigned and ensure that the instructions are followed
- To resolve the problems faced by the subordinates and provide appropriate solutions to promote the teamwork
- Actively involved in the hiring and selection of the candidates so that adequate staff is scheduled especially during the peak season.
- Involved in the training and developmental plans and motivates them to give best performance by designing rewards and career advancement opportunities
- Reviews the audits and ensures their quality, accuracy and its conformance with the policies of the department.
- Documents and evaluates the performance, provides feedback and maintains the reports.
- He also designs developmental plans for the enhancement of their assigned work
- Handles the difficult projects and assignments and provides directions to the subordinate to achieve the goals set by the organization
- Constantly keeps in touch with the staff, informs and updates them on the latest developments related to auditing
– A BS degree or business administration degree is the minimum requirement.
-A master’s degree in accounting, taxation, audit or finance is preferred. A professional certification in audit, a CPA or CIA certification is definitely a plus.
-Should have at least 2 years supervisory experience
-Should have experience conducting Audit in a“MANUFACTURING COMPANY”
JOB LOCATION: WEIJA
CVs must be sent to [email protected]
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.