Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOB VACANCY: ACCOUNTANT
Accounting is responsible for proper bookkeeping, issuing invoices and all payments to supervisory authorities. Controlling tasks at the level of the individual legal entities, project monitoring and plan-actual analysis, monitoring of payments, reconciliation of expenses and budget and purchases as well as preparation of financial reports,
maintenance of asset records.
EWIA has explicitly committed to strengthening the SDG Goals. Therefore, SDG 5 – Gender Equality – is of particular concern to us. Applications from women are therefore very welcome.
- Maintaining financial records
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Contacting clients and business partners about transactions and invoices
- Handling queries relates to accounts
- Cross-checking Investments done with repayments and to ensure accuracy
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Project monitoring and plan-actual analysis
- Tracking company expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with tax adviser
- Communication with clients regarding billing and payments
Required knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Degree in accounting or other related field (at least 3 years of work experience)
- Adept computer skills and proficient with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams, etc.
- Advanced mathematical skills to keep accurate records and monitor the company’s accounting records
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to regularly communicate with business partners and clients on sensitive issues such as invoices and payments and complaints
- Excellent organisational skills to maintain clear, accurate and precise financial records and invoices
- Multitask to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution in the business
- Excellent efficiency to handle all accounting issues quickly and with minimal interference.
Mode of application:
Interested applicants should send their application to: [email protected]
Closing date for submission: 30th March, 2023