Job ID 19263
Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Admissions Officer (Technical)
Reports to: Admissions Manager /Director of Admissions & Enrollment
1. Visits schools and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with school officials to develop;
2. Support the coordination of community workshops, retreats, and on-site admissions programs.
3. Advises students and families regarding educational opportunities and options, admission and other requirements, policies and procedures, transfer of credit, and financial assistance, as appropriate.
4. Contributes to the institutional database of prospective/potential and current students in the state.
5. Support in the Analyzing of trends in student recruitment and retention programs; designs and implements recruitment programs for targeted groups of potential students, and develops strategies for program evaluation.
6. Distributes a range of resource and promotional materials designed for the recruitment and retention of targeted groups.
7. Prepares reports and proposals, and responds to inquiries from students and external agencies.
8. Support the development of operating goals and objectives for the unit; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
9. Other relevant responsibilities might be assigned per requirements and need.
Interested applicants who are eligible with an engineering background and have relevant experience