Job ID 21232
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WE ARE HIRING AN ACCOUNTS/FINANCE OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prompt payment of all forms of taxes including : VAT
- Preparation of cheque payment voucher & writing of cheques.
- Filling of Payment vouchers & Maintenance of these vouchers.
- Disbursement of cash to staff for company operations.
- Dealing with the banks and processing of banks transactions
- Prepare financial statements and tax reports
- Prepare subsidiary entries for posting to general ledger accounts
- Maintain accounting software and related databases
- Provide internal and external auditing services for the company.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Liaise with Government agents on tax matters
- Explain accounting policies to staff
- Any other duty that will be assigned from time to time
Qualification & Experience Required
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or professional qualification
- 3- 5 years in an FMCG Industry
- Strong computer skills required
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should share CVs via [email protected] stating the job title as the subject of the email.