Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Accountant
location: Accra, Ghana
Company: Elidel Prestige Limited
Our Client is a reputable growing real estate company incorporated under the Laws of Ghana, specializing in the provision of quality and affordable housing for both residential and commercial use. The Accountant will be responsible for managing and the reporting of financial information for an organization.
Will report to the Managing Director
Our client is seeking to fill the vacancy in the below mentioned role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop great banking relations and minimize finance costs.
- Supervise cash management reports pertaining to cash receipts.
- Updates insurance register, process payment letters to banks and comply with company procedures.
- Maintain great relationships with bank account payables and ensures that they are paid on time and accurately.
- Account for and track receivables including outstanding repayment schedules and any required collection actions.
- Ensure tax (PAYE), Tier 1 contributions are properly assessed and paid to the Ghana Revenue
- Authority, SSNIT and Trustees respectively on time.
- Reviews reconciliation of petty cash. Maintains fixed asset register and run monthly depreciations.
- Prepares a cash flow forecast and managing income and expenditure against bank balance.
- Ensure the preparation of monthly Value Added Tax Returns and Quarterly Self Assessed Corporate Income Tax returns to the Ghana Revenue Authority.
- Calculation of Accruals and Prepayments and posting relevant
- Journal Vouchers. Ensures timely and accurate preparation of bank accounts reconciliations,account analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and related party accounts reconciliations for accuracy and completeness. Investigate and resolve inter-company mismatches.
- Ensures that the company follow the law on taxes and audits.
- Prepares and submits monthly and quarterly cash flow statements and Minimum Liquidity statements to Security and Exchange Commission.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts, and reports to management and the board of directors.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assist in the management and execution of due diligence processes
- Any ad-hoc duties needed.
- A Degree in Accounting
- Professional qualification in ACCA or similar will be considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years working as the main accountant or 2 years post professional qualification with managerial experience
Must have 2 years’ experience in managerial role.
- Experience in the Real Estate Industry highly recommended
How To Apply
Qualified professionals should send CV’s to email@example.com