Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As an Account Management Fellow, you learn to leverage our strong foundation to help drive radical business transformation with an emphasis on consistency, predictability and efficiency. As main support for Account Management, you are required to work with the team to contribute to the success and experience of customers to maximize the Farmerline experience and ultimately drive revenue retention and growth. You work with all members of the team in the implementation of their projects. Your role involves building a deep understanding of the scope of the various projects and support to ensure work done is completed in a timely manner and on the agreed project deliverables and/or work plan.
You will be evaluated based on the feedback from team members and the successful completion of all assigned tasks, fulfilment of responsibilities and achievement of KPIs. You will be required to be both a self-starter and a team player, be a strong written and verbal communicator, and passionate about succeeding with the team in all their engagements.
- Assist Account Managers to resolve all issues from project partners and clients.
- Support the team in administrative tasks such as report writing, taking of minutes, preparing memos and review of documents.
- Research and propose processes and procedures for improving the management of projects at Farmerline.
- Become fully conversant on Corporate and Farmer Services operations, historical and current, to be able to provide meaningful support where needed.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to assist on all logistical aspects of projects required to help partners get the most out of Mergdata.
- Provide support on running social media campaigns to projects that have a marketing aspect
- Perform other tasks and functions as required and/or as assigned.
- BSc in Business Administration or a related field of study
- Proven experience in managing, or assisting in managing, short- or long-term field projects
- Writing and presentation skills; especially for minute and report writing
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to use the Products in the Google Suit
- Strategic flexibility and cross-cultural sensitivity, particularly when under-pressure
- Time management, teamwork and problem-solving skills
Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills and proficient writing skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Free Office Lunch
- Professional development opportunities
- A leadership team and colleagues investing in your personal and professional growth
- Dynamic, young culture with great opportunities for learning, leadership, and FUN
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply