Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades and data backup
- Management of employee emailing accounts and associated training
- Assist in resolving daily IT related issues
- Perform periodic network and system maintenance
- Server Administration (Active Directory)
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Maintain IT equipment safety
- Act as link between employees (end users) and high level support
- Manage stocks of equipment and other supplies
- Must have a Microsoft Certificate Systems Engineer Certificate (MCSE) or CCNA or CompTIA A+ Certifcate.
- Good knowledge in IT Systems and Applications
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience as a technical support and System Administrator
- Must be 25 to 30 years of age
- Must be willing to work for long hours with little or no supervision.
The Application deadline closed.