Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Internal Auditor
Location: Tema, Greater Accra
Company: Melnett Group
We are an Accounting and Audit firm with interest and stake in Energy (oil and gas), food production and processing amongst other businesses. We have been in existence for over half a decade and are looking to expand our services and products to a wider customer pool and find emerging businesses and markets, partner and see how best we can do business together. The work of accountants has become very important in this economic downturn. Hence we are looking for very diversified and intelligent accountants with 4 or more years working experience in an accounting firm who are ready to help develop modules to help businesses stay afloat and economically competitive and in turn, change their lives with our attractive salary packages and almost 100% job security.
The Internal Auditor will be required to:
- Be ever ready to help manage the resources of clients through business advisory and analysis for profitability and competitiveness.
- Advise top management on best financial strategies in every given situation.
- Evaluating the company’s compliance program
- Evaluating how well risk management is being handled within a company – evaluating information security and risk exposures
- Reporting on risk management issues
- Performing an analysis on how the company will perform in the case of business interruption such as a natural disaster (Covid-19, etc)
- Providing continued education and advice to different business units and teams regarding compliance and risk assessment
- Anticipating emerging issues through data and assessment
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders
Qualification Required and Experience of an Internal Auditor.
- Minimum qualification – 1st Degree in Business Administration (Accounting option, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option) / Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / Business Administration HR option and must be fully qualified with ICAG, ACCA, CIMA or CPA
- Must have a minimum of 4 to 5 years of work experience in an accounting/ auditing firm
- Good financial modelling experience and grisp on Microsoft Office tools (Excel)
- Statutory understanding (Companies Act and Tax)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and God-fearing individual
- A Master’s degree in the relevant discipline will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
For more Similar role: Click Here